Goin Back to Cali


The StumpTown family is headed down to Sacramento to see the uncles, aunt and cousins this next week, so I don't know if there will be any more posts until we return.

When I get back, look for posts on:

Tipping
The best paper towels in the world
Travel stories
A new form for movie reviews starting with the review of the new X-Men movie
Trial stories from my current asbestos trial
Things we know because of TV and the Movies

And whatever else comes to mind that I need to share, so make sure to check back soon.

Comments

Can't wait. Have a great vacation!
Peggy said…
An upcoming post to reveal the best paper towels in the world? Now I won't be getting any sleep!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful family with us last night.

Popular posts from this blog

The myth of fingerprints

So Much Going On

I Left My Heart.....in San Diego