Surgery

Hello all.

I’m posting from the surgery waiting area at the hospital. The surgeon just came out and the surgery is complete. It sounds like it was an absolute best case scenario, which of course, is exactly what we should have expected after all the time we have all spent in prayer.

They were able to remove the entire tumor and believe they got everything.

The tumor was attached primarily to the colon, but they did not have to remove any good tissue and were able to repair where the tumor was attached. The surgery took about 2 hours and the surgeon was very pleased and optimistic. My Dad is still in, but should be awake and able to see us in an hour or so. We don’t know exactly what follow up treatment will look like, but for now we are just enjoying the good news of the moment.

If you have been praying for our family, please take a moment now and thank God for hearing and listening.

More later.

Thank you.

God is good.

Comments

cwinwc said…
I feel like putting on my best "Tiger Woods "Victory Red" Shirt" on and pumping my fist in the air!

Praise God for He is good!
Peggy said…
GREAT NEWS! I can only imagine how thankful you are.
The prayers will continue with gratitude and for healing.
John Roberts said…
I've also been praying - praise God for good news.
Anonymous said…
Wonderful news. Please let your dad know I was checking on him. I continue to pray for his recovery

Greg
Lanny Tucker said…
Great news! Thanks for taking the time to update us. Hope Ron (and all of you) are getting some much-needed rest.
With love and praise,
Lanny

Popular posts from this blog

The myth of fingerprints

So Much Going On

I Left My Heart.....in San Diego