The latest

It’s late, so I will be brief.

Mostly good news today. First, the CT came back and showed no cancer in the lungs. Then the doctors were able to check the bladder and found that the tumor had not invaded the bladder as feared, which is great news.

Surgery is planned for Monday morning at 8:30. We won’t really know more until then. It looks like my Dad will stay at the hospital until then and then probably be there 4-6 days for recovery after the surgery.

Keep praying.

Also, if you would like to check out a “care page” that has been set up for my Dad, you can find it at

www.carepages.com and look for the page for RonStump.

More later

Comments

Peggy said…
All encouraging news. I know that your family is making a significant impact on the Hospital Staff. They are seeing faith and love in action. There's that saying, "Preach the Gospel at all times...when necessary, use words."
I'm proud of you.
Still praying. Not stopping.

Popular posts from this blog

The myth of fingerprints

So Much Going On

I Left My Heart.....in San Diego