My Number 1 Fan


I like being liked and so do you. Oh admit it, you do too. You know you do. Thankfully there are still a few people out there that like me. It is not a particularly large group of people, but my Mom says that is just because they are all jealous. That could be true I guess. After all I am not handsome or charming or fun at parties, but I am related to people who are all of those things and that surely counts for something.


Regardless of all that though, out of the modest group of people that like me, there is a new challenger to the title of my number 1 fan. That position is currently held by the regional sales manager for Pepsi Cola. I have no idea why.


Our good friends Tony and Jennifer have a little girl named Claire. She is about the cutest little girl you have ever seen no matter how many girls you've seen. Whenever she sees me she runs up to me and jumps up to be held and burries her head in my shoulder and holds on. She only knows a few words but says "Josh" very well and communicates well enough to show her displeasure if her parents get together with me without her. But all of this is really just build up to this video. Claire and mommy are singing a song I have recently written and created hand motions. Clearly knowing my love of football, Claire has sensitively incorporated the "touchdown" signal into the motions. Just thought it was too cute not to share.


Enjoy.


Comments

Yep, you are right there. She is your #1 fan. :) Although we like you, too!
Anonymous said…
There it is...Josh's first official music video! Nice job Claire.
Peggy said…
That was pretty stinkin cute.
cwinwc said…
She is a cutie. I'll have to watch the video at home.
Stoogelover said…
She is beautiful! I could not get into the video without giving a password and I don't have a clue what a password would be to your facebook???
Cheryl Russell said…
Cute video!
Cheryl Russell said…
How's your dad doing? We are still praying for him!

Popular posts from this blog

The myth of fingerprints

So Much Going On

I Left My Heart.....in San Diego