Look Ma, No Wires

I just have to post one more thing tonight since I'm so gleeful about it. After literally months of on and off (mostly off) work on trying to set up a wireless network at home, I finally got it working. In fact, I'm sitting watching TV in my living room posting this on my laptop which may not sound like much, but it is a serious victory in my world. Since I have my tv hooked up to a computer, I can now switch back and forth between the game and the stats for the game without leaving my recliner. I'm not sure this meets the dictionary definition of nirvana, but it can't be that far off.

Comments

Alan said…
Yes, You need to trade your recliner for one that has a cooler on the side. Or perhaps like Tim the Toolman Taylor....a reclining toilet, with a mini fridge nearby you would never have to get up.

Popular posts from this blog

The myth of fingerprints

So Much Going On

I Left My Heart.....in San Diego