Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my lovely wife Tanya or as you in blogland know her as Mactastic...something...something. Tanya is my first love, my best friend, my greatest teacher and most valued ally. We share our faith and our lives and our boys and I am blessed to have spent yet another year with her. We have both known each other for most of our lives and as I have commented about in previous posts, my wife just keeps getting better with age.

I love this day because it is the day my soulmate was born, it is a day to celebrate my favorite person and most importantly, it is the day that my wife is once again 2 whole years older than me which allows me to get more mileage out of all the "old" jokes.

Happy Birthday Ms. Mactastic Flava. Here's to many more.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you very much!
Peggy said…
What a lovely tribute to someone who deserves every word.
She really is MACTASTIC. In fact, since you're a Lawyer, why can't you make everybody else who refers to themsleves as "Mactastic" cease and desist..because she is the only one who can really support that name.
cwinwc said…
Happy Birthday from the soon to be "wet" East Central Coast of Florida.

Popular posts from this blog

The myth of fingerprints

So Much Going On

I Left My Heart.....in San Diego