Back from Pepperdine

Just back from Pepperdine and don't have time for a full download. Just wanted to say:

1. It was fantastic. Great time with old friends and meeting some new ones as well.
2. Malibu is still really pretty.
3. Thank you so much to all the people who supported me by attending my class. Special thanks to Tara for gathering a fantastic praise team at the last minute and to the folks who sang. It meant a lot to me. Thank you.

I really enjoyed teaching this year and hope to go back next year for more of the week. I felt like my class went well, though I wasn't one of those who had to listen to me, so I'm probably not the best judge. But I feel good about it.

More soon. Thank you to everyone who was praying for me. Your prayers were heard and God was with me.

Comments

Stoogelover said…
Cecil said he was in your class and it was excellent ... that you (and the Mrs.) were very impressive.
DKU said…
I was in your class and you are your father's son... a gifted speaker and easy to listen to. However the amazing thing was that I left your class temporarily anyway... believing that ANYONE (even me???) could write worship songs. You could singlehandedly inspire a whole generation of song writers. That, Josh is a gift. Great job.
cwinwc said…
I concur with myself and the Stoogelover!
Great job Josh, Tanya, and your "Praise Team friends."
Steve Puckett said…
Sorry I missed you. I had planned to come, but had Jerry asked me to introduce one of the other speakers at that hour. Cecil told me your class was excellent.
Peace
Thurman8er said…
I'm glad the class went well. I'd love to go to Pepperdine someday for the lectures. It will probably have to wait until I retire.
Cheryl Russell said…
Wish we could have been there. Your class sounds like it was a blessing to many. Do you know if the classes are available to purchase online?

Popular posts from this blog

The myth of fingerprints

I Left My Heart.....in San Diego

So Much Going On