Know Anyone Remarkable?

There are cards and letters and e-cards and email and online flourists and facebook tags and a trillion other (I counted) ways to send someone a note expressing some sentiment like Happy Birthday or "Good job getting out of bed this morning" or whatever. And there are another trillion (ok, I'm rounding up this time) ways to honor someone or mark some important event. But they are boring and stale. Fortunately for all of you, I come bearing fresh produce this morning just for you. My good friends Tony and Jennifer have launched a new web business that is a fantastic way to show someone you care or create lasting memories of a person, event or both.

Check it out right now....seriously right now...I mean it.

http://remarkabletributes.com/

I used this service to create a book for my parents to help them celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary. We compiled notes and letters from friends to go along with pictures of the party we had and many of their closest friends. They can now safely use their mental memory banks for more mundane things since the memories of their party are safely stored in a beautiful hardbound album that was custom designed by my lovely wife with the help of Remarkable Tributes. It is awesome and I will definitely use this service again.

Whether you want to create a celebratory website for someone or give them a gift that is 1000 times more meaningful (I did the calculation and it is exactly 1000 times more meaningful) than a simple card or even one of those photo calendars you can throw together at Kinkos, this site will hook you up.

I don't get a discount for saying this stuff and Tony and Jennifer would still be my friends if I said nothing, but this is a really cool and easy to use product and just like with Viva papertowels, Arrested Development and my food rules, when I come across something brilliant that could be lifesaving (CAUTION: products not lifesaving), I feel I must share it.

Have a good week and go tell someone they are remarkable.

Comments

TanyaLee said…
In the interest of full disclosure, I really had little to do with the tribute book. I really just waved my hands around and Jennifer made it happen. She's a powerhouse, what can I say? I highly recommend using Remarkable Tributes.
Peggy said…
Since I consider Mactastic to be a true powerhouse, I think I might be more that a little bit afraid of Jennifer, whom Mactastic claims is a powerhouse.

Mactastic, are you saying that Jennifer has powers even greater than your own?

I cannot comprehend power of that magnitude!
cwinwc said…
Thanks for the heads up. I love the concept and I often wonder why we put together tributes such as the ones we do at funerals when the person being honored isn't there.

Looks like a great way to show someone they're loved and appreciated while there with us.
Anonymous said…
As the proud owner of this tribute book I must chime in and add how truly wonderful this book is for our whole family. Great memories I get to enjoy all the time. My great thanks Jennifer and Tony for being so creative and my wonderful Daughter-in-law for being the gatherer of information and making this happen. Boy are we a blessed family.

Popular posts from this blog

The myth of fingerprints

I Left My Heart.....in San Diego

So Much Going On